10. Forbidden Matters
When using the Service, the TASKAJI-san shall not conduct the following actions:
- Actions that violate laws, decisions or orders by court, or administrative measures with legal binding force.
- Actions that may violate public order or morals.
- Actions that infringe on the Company's or a third-party's legal or contractual rights, including copyright, trademark rights, patent and other intellectual property rights, reputation rights, and privacy rights.
- Posting or submitting excessively violent expressions, crude sexual expressions, expressions that lead to discrimination by race, nationality, beliefs, gender, social status, or place of residence or birth, expressions that induce or encourage suicide, acts of self-harm, or drug abuse, and other expressions containing antisocial content that can make others feel uncomfortable.
- Posing as the Company or a third-party, or intentionally spreading false information.
- Actions that defame or undermine the trust of clients or other TASKAJI-san.
- Actions other than those set by the Company that exchange user rights of the content with cash, property or other economic profits.
- Using the service for purposes unintended by the Company, such as sales, advertisement, soliciting, and other for-profit acts (other than those allowed by the Company), acts of sexual nature, meeting or dating those of the opposite sex, or slandering or otherwise harassing other TASKAJI-san.
- Acts of cooperation to anti-social forces, including supply of profit.
- Religious activity, soliciting others to religious organizations.
- Illegally collecting, publicizing or providing personal information, registered information, or usage history of other people.
- Actions that hinder the network system of the Service, illegally operating the Service using technical measures such as bots and cheat tools, intentionally exploiting flaws in the Service, making unreasonable requests or inquiry to the Company (such as repeating the same question more than necessary), and other actions that obstruct the Company's operation of the Service or other TASKAJI-san's use of the service.
- Actions that support or induce actions stated in above （１） to （１２）.
- Actions otherwise deemed inappropriate by the Company